Guided Photography Adventures
*** All guided photography adventures are currently suspended due to the current COVID 19 situation ***
For a unique experience of the Scenic Rim (or beyond) consider a personalised guided adventure. You (and up to 2 others) will get to experience some of the best of the local area with an experienced guide, each trip is customised to what, where and when you are wanting to photography and designed to suit your needs and ability.
You may like to:
- Venture to a remote peak for a sunrise or sunset experience
- Learn how to take better landscape and wildlife photos
- Learn useful navigation and bushcraft skills
- Explore somewhere new with someone who knows the area.
Guided photography adventures are also make a great gift idea – get in touch below.
If you’re keen to get out exploring the Scenic Rim but a guided adventure isn’t for you, you might like to check out Scenic Rim Photowalks. It’s a free monthly photography group run by Scott as a community building project.
What to expect…
- Before the adventure
- Discussion (email/phone) about your objectives and preferred destination.
- Arrange a suitable time and any transport requirement
- A guide to recommended equipment and an up to date weather forecast just before the adventure
- On the adventure
- A flexible approach based on what you are wanting to get out of the adventure
- Photography and bushcraft tuition to enhance your experience
- Tea/coffee and snacks provided
- Safety equipment including First Aid kit, PLB and UHF radios
- Ongoing feedback and support via email
- Base price (1 person)
- Half day – $200
- Full day – $350
- 1 extra person +$100
- 2 extra person +$150
- Full or Half days
- Transport and catering available
For booking or more information please use the form below.